Hot Lunch Program
Stony Plain Central School's hot lunch ordering program is entirely web based.
Order deadlines are emailed out each month. Please make note of these deadlines, as late orders will NOT be accepted, and payments not received on time will result in orders being cancelled.
Please be sure to read through the policies on the hot lunch website. Should you have any questions or need to alert hot lunch coordinators of your child's food allergy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Order:
- Go to spc.hotlunches.net.
- Click on Register.
- Complete the registration form. The access code is HLSP.
Please note: Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming weeks.
- Click on Register Now at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add each child in your family who attends Stony Plain Central School.
- Click on Orders once all of your children have been added to the system.
- Place your hot lunch order. Remember to select your child's grade and teacher when placing his or her order.
We accept payments on the online system via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can use their payment system as guest to pay with Interac, Visa, MasterCard or Amex. Note that PayPal does charge a small fee for using their service.
If you prefer to pay with cash or cheque, please print the remittance form at the bottom of your online order and return it to the school with the exact amount owing.
Leaving School Grounds At Lunch
According to provincial and PSD policies, all students are expected to remain on Stony Plain Central School grounds during school hours.
Recognized exceptions to this rule are as follows:
- Class field trips
- Organized class activities
- Students going to their own home, or to local establishments (Grade 7-9 only) for lunch.
In cases (a) and (b) a separate permission form is sent to parents to sign for each particular time and date.
For (c), if you would like to allow your child to come home or to visit local establishments for lunch, please complete and return this permission form.
For more information contact:
Stony Plain Central School